Time to play some #Skyrim. I haven’t played it in so long and now that I have the two DLCs I’ve been missing its about to get intense. >:)
Let’s Play GTA IV Lone Wolf - “No Way Out”
RT Podcast #223. Part 3.
- Gus and Jordan have been playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and they explained some of the gameplay to Gavin and Jack, which led to Gavin uttering the phrase, “While you’re harvesting her peaches, Esther was bonking you with a spade?” It probably made me laugh harder than it should have.
- Gus’s evil squirrel is back and has rented out his condo in the Sorola mailbox to a group of angry birds.
- Apparently, Gavin agreed that Jack could punch him for a slow mo video if Gav ever got a camera here in the U.S., and, since he did, Jack is intending to hold him to that. Gavin doesn’t want to be hit in the face, but I think Jack might have his heart set on it. Will it happen? Who knows! They’re still talking about a GoT spoilercast, and that has happened yet. :D
- Gavin was sad that he can’t go to the moon.
- There was much talk of the infinite “mental” universe.
- Gus reminded us to take a moment to remember why we hate things. I do that all the time, Mr. Sorola. Don’t worry.
- The apocalypse will probably just be Jack and Joel in a bunker.
- There was a moment when Gavin was struck by his own age. Sugarpop, I’ve got over two years on you; I’ve been there.
- “Red vs. Blue: It’s Better Than Drugs.”
- Also, Jordan is a cutie-pie. I just thought I’d add that.
RT Podcast #223. Part 3.
- Gavin just got finished doing a visual effect test (something to do with green screen) for Thor 2: The Dark World. That’s pretty awesome.
- There was continued talk of dicks. Gus is a grower, and Gavin used to be but is now a show-er… Yeah… That time-to-dick chart is definitely going to need some updates.
- Jack had another bad travel experience, but this time no one died… and Gavin didn’t start wretching during the retelling of this one, which means I didn’t sympathy-wretch at the sound of it. YAY.
- Jordan finally got to tell his story about how he was at a party with Gavin in L.A. Apparently, Gavin got cornered by a lady who would not leave him alone at the bar, and Jordan decided to “rescue” him. However, instead of finding a tactful way out of the situation using the out Jordan gave him (or, you know, actually telling the person that he did not want to talk to her), Gavin just walked away, leaving Jordan with the lady, creating an awkward situation for everyone.
- Also, Caiti is an Ant Man fan.
- Goodnight, everybody! Go get some bevs!